LAHTI CAMPUS - EXAM HALLS
M19 - Mukkulankatu 19, 2nd floor
- Opening hours: according to campus opening hours
- Campus map
- Location: C-wing, room M19_C207
- Access with your student card / key card
Computer numbers in the EXAM room at Mukkulakatu 19, Lahti
N73 - Niemenkatu 73 C, 2nd floor:
- Opening hours: Campus opening hours Mon-Fri 8-16, EXAM hall open Mon-Fri 9-20
If your exam booking starts between 16-20, enter the building from door B2, that door is open till 19:15
Lobby service: tel. +358 50 385 4986, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Niemenkatu 73 C 2nd floor, 15140 Lahti
- Entrance via the main door, guided route. Shared space with LAB, LUT and HY
Computer numbers in the EXAM room at Niemenkatu 73, Lahti
Location of the Niemenkatu Exam room
You can also open the map in pdf format from this link
Other things to note:
Please note that examinations call for absolute silence. Even if your exam time has not startedyet, someone else’s exam may be in progress. Remember that exiting and re‐entering theexamination room in the middle of an exam is not allowed.
Make sure that you remember the password of your user account and the number of the computer in your EXAM reservation.
- Leave you overcoat and other belongings to the lockers in the exam room. You can also leave your overcoat on the coat rack outside the Exam room.
- Storing with your own responsibility.
- Take only the locker key with you to the exam workstation.
- You are not allowed to use calculators, programmable calculators, any electronic devices, dictionaries, literature or any other material in the exam.
- Snacks, water bottle, scrap paper or pens/pencils are not allowed either.
- Find the right computer. The information is in the confirmation email you received after booking the time slot. The numbers are clearly marked on the workstations.
- e.g. the notion Exam 50 in email message refers to computer number 50 in the exam room.
- Leave the locker key on the table of the workstation where you are taking the exam.
- There can be no items on the table during the exam.
- Start the exam.
- Exams start at hundred hours and finish at five to.
- Be on time, but not too early, to cause as little interruption as possible.
- Examination time starts to run from the start of your booking time.
Also look at the instruction: Completing an electronic Exam