AFTER YOUR EXCHANGE AND CREDIT TRANSFER
There are still few steps you need to complete after your exchange period is over in order to get the second payment of your grant and to get the credits transferred to your LAB degree.
Required steps in Mobility-Online
1. Complete Student Exchange Report in LAB Mobility-Online
2. Participants of the Erasmus+ program also need to complete and submit the online EU Survey within 30 calendar days from receiving the email invitation to complete it.
3. Upload the following documents in Mobility-Online:
- Letter of Confirmation (LOC) – LOC template will be sent to you by email few weeks before the exchange period ends. Ask signature for the certificate from the international office/international coordinator in the host institution. LOC confirms the dates of your exchange period.
- Transcript of Records (TOR) – you will receive this document from your host institution after your exchange period. Please note that only courses that have been completed successfully can be transferred to your curricula at LAB.
- Check that the uploaded Learning Agreement (LA) & Changes to the Learning Agreement are equal to the transcript of records.
After succesfully completing all the required steps after exchange, LAB International Services and your tutor teacher will mark you the credits to Peppi. Information on the credit and grade transfer to LAB credits /grades can be found in the Credit and grade transfer table below. LAB will transfer the grades to LAB grades (1 - 5).