Peppi is an information system where your grades and evaluations can be found. Visit Peppi at https://peppi.lab.fi.
To log in to Peppi, you must use the Haka login option: choose LAB-ammattikorkeakoulu (LAB University of Applied Sciences) as your organisation.
What can you do in Peppi?
- Manage your own data
- Semester enrolment 1 May–31 August
- You must enrol every academic year to keep your study right.
- Personal study plan (PSP)
- Plan and search studies
- Enrol to courses
- Download your official Transcript of Records and Study Certificate (via ATOMI service)
- Schedules at Lukkarit https://lukkarit.lab.fi or TimeEdit https://cloud.timeedit.net/lut-saimia/web
- Search for studies at http://opetustarjontahaku.lab.fi/
- Study guide/curricula at https://opinto-opas.lab.fi/
- Electronic examination system EXAM at https://exam.lab.fi/
- Recognition of prior learning (eRPL)
- Find it at Peppi under 'My studies'.
LAB students can download their own official study certificates directly from Peppi. Watch the video and learn how it's done!